County Ca$h is a gift certificate program that works just like cash. Simply purchase your County Ca$h and spend it on whatever you want – merchandise, services, food or gas at any participating business!
County Ca$h may be purchased at the Lewis County Chamber of Commerce by individuals, businesses, and nonprofit organizations for a variety of uses.
1. A participating Chamber member accepts County Ca$h as regular payment – straight across dollar for dollar.
2. County Ca$h will be used ONLY for the purchase of merchandise or services.
3. County Ca$h should be treated as cash and is only valid if raised seal and authorizing signature is present.
4. County Ca$h should be presented to the merchant on or before the expiration date.
5. Merchants redeem County Ca$h for payment at the Chamber of Commerce, either by mail or in person, on or before the expiration date.
6. A check is written within 15 days to the merchant (when mailed) for the total amount of County Ca$h presented
*Please refer back to this page for updated merchant lists.
Look for the County Ca$h arch over the Chamber logo on local storefronts to identify business participation!